Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: You and someone famous pictured here!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone,

    Do you have pics of yourself with famous people?? If so, I would love to see them!! I only have a few, which I've included here.

    The first 3 are recent pics of myself with members of the British rock band The Strawbs. They played in my hometown 2 weeks ago.

    stephen1

    The first photo is myself with Dave Cousins, the lead singer with the band.

    stephen2

    The second photo is with Dave Lambert, the lead guitarist.

    stephen3

    And the last photo is taken with Chas Cronk, the bassist of the group.

    For the hockey fans, I have included a pic taken of myself with Eddie Shack. The photo was taken in 1997.

    stephen4

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 02:24 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can everyone see the pics okay when you click on the link? I have no trouble from my end.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Stephen,
    I can see the photos when I click on the box, but i don't see them in the post...Thats wierd. You posted them right, I think tinypic is having a glitch, I quit using them a while back and went back to Photobucket.
    Looks like you got backstage to get your photos taken, That is cool. Great shots Dude, thanks for sharing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the post Roger, I am glad you were able to see the photos! It was the first concert I had seen in a decade, so I was overdue. I have seen some of your pics of celebrities, and I hope others will post their photos too.

    Speaking of musicians, I heard yesterday that Willie Nelson will be performing close to my home next April or May. A few from work shared their excitement with me. I won't be attending the show, though. Willie Nelson, and most Country stars, do nothing for me, although I love Tanya Tucker.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    strawbs 78arista

    I found this interesting photo from '78. Time takes its toll on these ol' bodies after all the years...LOL

    I met Willie Nelson in 1994, When he did a interview for a public Access Show in Southern California. I cannot remember the title of the Show, it was something like Hemp For Victory,or Victory with Hemp and he was talking about his clothing line that used Hemp fiber.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great photo Roger. Dave Cousins seems to have changed the most, I would say. I can't talk, as I look nothing like I did in 1978 either. lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My only celeb pics would be Nascar folks..I'll take some to Fla with me and get my stepdaughter to help me post them...I have some of Davey Allison and Tim Richmond, Rusty, Dale Sr, Ned Jarret etc...lots of fun...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 1967rice

    This is an old picture of me, when I got to meet Anne Rice, The Author of "Interview With A Vampire" and many other gothic novels....Er this is before I got fat and lost my hair [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great photo Roger. Anne Rice is certainly a popular writer.

    Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one who has gained some weight and lost hair!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use to work in retail sales and our counter was about a foot higher than floor level so I could monitor the sales floor, and I saw so many men doing that comb-over or trying to hide thinning hair. I always said if my hair started to get thin I would cut it short and go bald gracefully, before I tried to hide it. as for getting fat, ya can't hide that now can ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •